Thank you for your servant's heart in giving to the Encounter Revival Ministries (ERM). You may give a cash gift to a specific staff member, a specific project or to ERM's general fund, which helps our organization run effectively.
Cash gifts should be made payable to Encounter Revival Ministries and mailed to:
Encounter Revival Ministries
2200 Blue Mountain Pkwy
Harrisburg, PA 17112
If you are a first time donor, please provide:
- Your full name
- Your address
- Your telephone number and email address
- The purpose of the donation (i.e. staff member support, a special project, general fund, etc.). Be specific. If your gift is
intended to support a special project, describe the project or use an assigned project name.
- Note that a cash gift that is to be used for a missionary's birthday, Christmas gift, or personal use is not tax deductible
according to IRS regulations. For more information on these rules, see "Are gifts to Encounter tax deductible?" in our FAQ's
If you are a regular donor, please provide:
Click here to see a sample receipt.
- Clearly mark any changes from your last gift or regular giving, including the same detail as you would for a first time gift.
ERM wishes to process your donation in a speedy fashion. Be certain you:
- Enclose the bottom portion of your last receipt
- Mark any changes (does your check equal the amount listed on the receipt?)
- Provide the staff member(s) full name(s) and/or project(s) name(s)
- Sign your check
We will appreciate it if you avoid using staples, tape or paperclips when sending gifts and information.
Our financial department handles many gifts each month. When instructions from the donor are incomplete or unclear, it not only slows the process, it is more likely we will fail to handle the gift correctly. So, the time you spend reviewing your check, the return portion of the receipt, or other communications to us, is time saved as we serve you and the Encounter staff members.