One Bag of Rice
1. In a society of poverty, neglect and great spiritual need, BANJARA TRIBAL MINISTRIES provides for the daily needs of over 2,000 needy children.
2. Many of the children have been totally abandoned and have no knowledge of the whereabouts of their parents. Some of the children receive care from a single parent (usually the mother) who does not have the means to adequately care for the children. In other cases, children are from severely poor families that lack adequate food and funds for daily care.
3. Due to the great needs of the children for care, food, protection, education and spiritual teaching, BTM provides a place for these needy children.
4. The daily food base in India is rice. To care for the children at BTM, it requires 245 bags of rice per month with each bag weighing 110 lbs. One bag of rice costs $61.00.
5. We are praying that many friends would commit to buying a bag of rice each month, so we can continue to care for these needy children.
6. BTM has been nurturing, teaching and caring for children since 1994 when Christopher and Rambai Boda saw the great need and began to take in abandoned and hungry children in Hyderabad, India. Since this time, the number has increased to over 2,000 children who are being helped physically, spiritually and educationally.
7. We are excited to share with you that your ENTIRE gift goes to these children. No administrative or office fees are deducted. Your entire gift goes to assist in the care of these precious children.
8. Thank you so much for considering this GREAT NEED.